How does Telehealth work?
Telehealth is the best way meet with your physician or clinician in a location that is convenient for you. Call us at 830-730-8580 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online. Our clinics are conveniently located in New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin, and Wimberley, TX, but our services are available virtually anywhere by way of our advanced Telehealth technology. Using the internet, and the microphone and camera on your smart phone, tablet, or computer, you can easily connect with us through a video conferencing portal to begin your Telehealth appointment. The Telehealth portal is secure, HIPAA compliant, and there is no need for you to download any new software.
How Telehealth appointments work:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- We will text or email you a link to our portal – click it.
- Make sure you have allowed your browser access to use your device’s microphone and camera.
- Once you enter the portal, type your name, and click “Check In.”
- You will be allowed to check in up to 15 minutes before your appointment.
- That’s all! Your psychiatrist or care provider will start your visit momentarily.