Senior House Call Services
Healthcare at home
Our house call program provides routine medical care and consultative services to patients who are suffering from chronic conditions, acute illnesses, acute injuries, and common health conditions in the comfort of your home at your senior care facility. We work with you and your loved ones to prevent hospitalizations and help maintain a healthy quality of life.
Establishing close relationships with our patients enables us to provide expert judgment, leading to safer and more effective care management. Providing confidential and safe care in the comfort of your home also allows us to assess and encourage a care plan that is unique to your social and environmental needs – connecting you with resources to achieve the best possible outcomes and overall better health.
What our Senior House Call Service provides:
- A complete health assessment
- Preventative care
- Chronic care management
- Collaboration with referrals in and out of home
- Post hospitalization discharge follow up
- New onset illnesses and injuries
- Availability of office services
- Referrals for specialized needs
- Screening and treatment for common illnesses such as dementia, diabetes, heart conditions, osteoporosis, arthritis, functional decline, falls, malnutrition and evaluation and management of medications